“When the risk
is not worth it!”
THE SURVIVAL WATER BOTTLE
Clean drinking water is vital for maintaining optimum health, so when you travel you know that maintaining a constant source of safe drinking water is a priority.
You may already know that over 40% of travelers in third world countries and emerging nations experience some kind of water related sickness as a result of poor water quality, but did you know many Western countries also suffer from contaminated water systems?
Did you know that bottled water can contain potentially dangerous levels of bacteria and viruses – or that the production and disposal of bottled water is having a major, destructive, environmental impact? The economical, environmentally friendly and totally safe
SureAqua Survival Bottle is an essential personal safety product whether you are travelling overseas, backpacking, hiking or camping, or kept in reserve at home in case of natural or man-made disaster or contamination to your water treatment systems.
The Survival Water Bottle utilises the proven ultrafiltration membrane technology so you can be assured that Sure Aqua products are of the very highest grade.
- Fill your Survival Bottle from any freshwater supply, and you will have safe drinking water on the go anywhere, anytime!
- Independent testing of the Survival Water Bottle shows effective removal 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.99% of waterborne viruses including; contaminants such as E-coli, Staphylococcus, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Survival Bottle use chemical-free, ultrafiltration membrane technology of 0.01 microns, with no contraindications for use. Safe for everyone!
- Survival Water Bottle filters to 0.01 micron. which exceeds the standard set by the USA Centre for Disease Control and Prevention by a factor of 50, for effective removal of Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- The Survival Bottle is simple and quick to use. Fill the bottle with water, place the lid on and drink. Reusable up to 1,000 litres (10,566 gallons) slashing the environmental and personal financial impact of bottled water.
USED IN THE HARSHEST OF ENVIRONMENTS
The Survival Water Bottle has been designed and manufactured to Food and Health Government regulations. The Survival Bottle is designed to meet the following requirements.
- Removes Viruses, Bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Does not introduce any bad taste
- Chemical Free – Safe for All
- Be ready for immediate use, giving immediate results
- Does not risk anyone’s health
- Exceed U.S. Centre for Disease Control guidelines
- Exceed U.S. Environmental Protection regulations
- Exceed U.S. Food and Drug Associations regulations
- Exceed World Health Organizations Guidelines
- Be very portable
- Be robust
- Be cost-effective
- Be environmentally friendly
SURE AQUA SURVIVAL WATER BOTTLE OFFERS
No After Taste
No chemical additives – No chlorine No iodine
Filtration is via the microporous membrane, safe for all the family to use and use
No waiting time for drip or chemical interaction
Filters out bacteria to 0.01 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium,
i.e. removal of 99.9999% of bacteria
Removes parasites, cysts, oocysts, and spores
Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) and is completely re-usable
Long Shelf Life
Can be re-used up to 10 years – provided Operating Instruction are adhered
Durable for Travel, Camping, Disaster Relief
Tested and passed by laboratories around the world
Materials in contact with filtered water used in Survival Jerrycan are safe for water filtration and are B.P.A. and B.P.S. free.
Height: 298 mm/11.7 in
Diamater: 80 mm/3.15 in
Dry Weight: 220 grams/0.48 lbs.
Tank Water Capacity: 1 litre/0.264 gallons
Operational Performance – Survival Jerrycan
Filtering Capacity: Up to 1,000 litres (264 gallons)
Flow Rate: 0.5 liter/min (0.13 gallons/min)
Standard: US EPA & WHO
Survival Jerrycan 10 years when not been in use
Survival Jerrycan 5 years after it has been first used
Operating & Storage Temperature
Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 45°C
32°F to 130°F
Storage Temperatures: 0°C to 55°C
32°F to 150°F
Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.3 Bar
Microbiological Filtration Efficacy
Bacteria retention: up to 99.9999% (Log 6)
Virus retention: up to 99.99% (Log 4)
Cysts reduction: up to 99.99% (Log 4)
Filter – Ultra Filtration Membrane
Chemical composition: Polyethersulfone Polymer
Wall thickness: 150 µm ± 30 µm
Inner diameter: 700 µm ± 50 µm
Molecular Weight Cut Off: 70KD +/- 20KD
(dextran, 90%, 0 bar)