“When the risk
is not worth it!”
“When the risk
is not worth it!”
THE SURVIVAL JERRYCAN
The 18.5-liter Survival Jerrycan will give you, your family, or the community instant access to bacteria free drinking water.
From disaster and emergency relief to camping and caravanning to 4-wheel driving as well as for use in your disaster preparation kit, the Survival Jerrycan gives you and your family the peace of mind that you have safe drinking water, free of bacteria and viruses, at all times.
The Survival Jerrycan utilises the proven ultrafiltration membrane technology so you can be assured that Sure Aqua products are of the very highest grade.
The 18.5-liter Survival Jerrycan has the capability of filtering over 40,000 liters, that’s over 2,000 refills or over 1-2 refills every day for 5 years, providing a solution for clean, safe water for all situations.
The Sure Aqua Carbon Absorption filter should be replaced every 50 refills.
- Fill your Survival Jerrycan from any freshwater supply, and you will have safe drinking water on the go anywhere, anytime!
- Independent testing of the Survival Jerrycan shows effective removal 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.99% of waterborne viruses including; contaminants such as E-coli, Staphylococcus, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Survival Jerrycan use chemical-free, ultrafiltration membrane technology of 0.01 microns, with no contraindications for use. Safe for everyone!
- Survival Jerrycan filters to 0.01 micron. which exceeds the standard set by the USA Centre for Disease Control and Prevention by a factor of 50, for effective removal of Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- The Survival Jerrycan is simple and quick to use. Fill the tank with water, pump the handle for pressure, keep upright, and turn the tap on for immediate water flow of safe, filtered water. Reusable up to 40,000 litres (10,566 gallons) slashing the environmental and personal financial impact of bottled water.
USED IN THE HARSHEST OF ENVIRONMENTS
Sure Aqua’s Survival JerryCan is a high-tech, tested and approved water purification system that removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.99% viruses including Pseudomonas, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus and Fecal Coliforms, plus parasitic contamination by Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
It provides you and your family with the confidence of knowing you can have safe drinking water anywhere around the world from tap water, lakes, and streams, parks, flood water, and more.
DESIGN CRITERIA FOR THE SURVIVAL JERRYCAN
- Removes Viruses, Bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Does not introduce any bad taste
- Chemical Free – Safe for All
- Be ready for immediate use, giving immediate results
- Does not risk anyone’s health
- Exceed U.S. Centre for Disease Control guidelines
- Exceed U.S. Environmental Protection regulations
- Exceed U.S. Food and Drug Associations regulations
- Exceed World Health Organizations Guidelines
- Be very portable
- Be robust
- Be cost-effective
- Be environmentally friendly
SURE AQUA SURVIVAL JERRYCANS CAN OFFER
|No After Taste||No chemical additives – No chlorine No iodine|
|Chemical Free||Filtration is via the microporous membrane, safe for all the family to use and use|
|Instantaneous Use||No waiting time for drip or chemical interaction|
|Bacteria Removal||Filters out bacteria to 0.01 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium,
i.e. removal of 99.9999% of bacteria
|Virus Removal||Filters out viruses to 0.01 micron i.e., removal of 99.99% of viruses|
|Parasite Free||Removes parasites, cysts, oocysts, and spores|
|Inexpensive||Extremely low per litre cost – beats bottled water 1000:1 and similar products 12:1|
|High Volume||Filters up to 40,000 liters(10,566 gallons) and is completely re-usable|
|Long Life||Can be re-used up to 10 years – provided Operating Instruction are adhered|
|Durable for Travel||Physically strong and robust|
|Zero Energy||No power or batteries required|
|Scientifically Accredited||Tested and passed by laboratories around the world|
Materials in contact with filtered water used in Survival Jerrycan are safe for water filtration and are B.P.A. and B.P.S. free.
Height: 465 mm/18.3 in
Width: 353 mm/13.9 in
Depth: 168 mm/ 6.6 in
Dry Weight: 3.3 kilograms/7.3 lbs.
Tank Water Capacity: 18.5 litre/4.9 gallons
Operational Performance – Survival Jerrycan
Filtering Capacity: Up to 40,000 litres (10,568 gallons)
Flow Rate: 1 liter/min (0.26 gallons/min)
Standard: US EPA & WHO
Survival Jerrycan 10 years when not been in use
Survival Jerrycan 5 years after it has been first used
Operating & Storage Temperature
Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 45°C
32°F to 130°F
Storage Temperatures: 0°C to 55°C
32°F to 150°F
Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.3 Bar
Microbiological Filtration Efficacy
Bacteria retention: up to 99.9999% (Log 6)
Virus retention: up to 99.99% (Log 4)
Cysts reduction: up to 99.99% (Log 4)
Filter – Ultra Filtration Membrane
Chemical composition: Polyethersulfone Polymer
Wall thickness: 150 µm ± 30 µm
Inner diameter: 700 µm ± 50 µm
Molecular Weight Cut Off: 70KD +/- 20KD
(dextran, 90%, 0 bar)
PRODUCT IN USE
The Survival Jerrycan is recognized as the leading portable water filtration system of its kind. Its unique features of self-cleaning, shelf life, and storage capabilities are superior to anything that is around.
It is rapidly growing to be a mandatory product for all areas that are suspectable to natural disasters. As humans, we are not able to survive for very long without water before falling very ill and even death. The Survival Jerrycan is perfect for use in emergencies.